Planet Cazmo World

Welcome to Planet Cazmo World! We have the latest there is to offer for Planet Cazmo Glitches and Updates! Also have fun here taking about things you want to share and just having fun while talking! Join today! If you already have an account please log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Planet Cazmo World

Welcome to Planet Cazmo World! We have the latest there is to offer for Planet Cazmo Glitches and Updates! Also have fun here taking about things you want to share and just having fun while talking! Join today! If you already have an account please log in!

Planet Cazmo World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Fun and Safe Talk about Planet Cazmo Watched,Monitared, and Updated by Official Planet Cazmo Ambassadors

+3
CeNt
Mute
starleygirl
7 posters

get more ppl

onfire47
    onfire47
    World Cazmo
    World Cazmo

Number of posts : 47
    Favorite Server : BEATSTREET
    Planet Cazmo Account : onfire47
    Infractions :
    get more ppl - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3get more ppl - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

get more ppl - Page 2 Empty Re: get more ppl

Post by onfire47 Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:16 pm

i have alot of friends that im sure would like to join
    eggsub
    eggsub
    Super Cazmo
    Super Cazmo

Number of posts : 110
    Favorite Server : beatstreet and beleezebop
    Planet Cazmo Account : eggsub
    Infractions :
    get more ppl - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3get more ppl - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post by eggsub Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:53 pm

well fire, id say thats too complicated. heres what u gotta do. u print flyers for the site. then rent a plane. then jump out of it. with the flyers. and a parachute. unless u prefer to not wear one, because it makes u feel restricted. anyways, then you throw all the flyers while in the air. and u need a megafone to announce it too. because its not as bad when u litter, but tell someone yur about to litter and throw flyers all over there lawn. anyways, if a thousand flyers came on my lawn one day, all advertising for just one site, id check it out. thats my plan.(which is fool proof and much, much more simpler than YOUR plan of just telling yur friends fire...)itll work. so, whos gonna sign up to print the flyers, and whos jumpin out of the plane?
    starleygirl
    starleygirl

Number of posts : 772
    Favorite Server : anywhere my friends are!
    Planet Cazmo Account : Starleygurl
    Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by starleygirl Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:30 am

isnt that littering from a PLANE?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:55 am