Planet Cazmo World

Welcome to Planet Cazmo World! We have the latest there is to offer for Planet Cazmo Glitches and Updates! Also have fun here taking about things you want to share and just having fun while talking! Join today! If you already have an account please log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Planet Cazmo World

Welcome to Planet Cazmo World! We have the latest there is to offer for Planet Cazmo Glitches and Updates! Also have fun here taking about things you want to share and just having fun while talking! Join today! If you already have an account please log in!

Planet Cazmo World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Fun and Safe Talk about Planet Cazmo Watched,Monitared, and Updated by Official Planet Cazmo Ambassadors

2 posters

Craziest thing ever happend to you while going to disney land

starleygirl
    starleygirl

Number of posts : 772
    Favorite Server : anywhere my friends are!
    Planet Cazmo Account : Starleygurl
    Infractions :
    Craziest thing ever happend to you while  going to disney land Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Craziest thing ever happend to you while  going to disney land Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Craziest thing ever happend to you while  going to disney land Empty Craziest thing ever happend to you while going to disney land

Post by starleygirl Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:16 pm

mine was when i was like 9
    i was in disneyland i saw a HUGE HUGE HUGE rv outside im like woah!!!
    then i see three peaple (jonas brothers going out running from a bunch of girlz they pass threw me they dropped something i forgot what i didnt know who they were i didnt even care i just picked it up then threw it on the floor 3 years later (now) i know that theyre famous and what i picked up was their wallet lolz that they got back i think and now i love jb! lolz weird huh? i hate my 9 year old life now loolz XD
    Ninjaitachi
    Ninjaitachi
    World Cazmo
    World Cazmo

Number of posts : 41
    Planet Cazmo Account : Ninjaitachi
    Infractions :
    Craziest thing ever happend to you while  going to disney land Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3Craziest thing ever happend to you while  going to disney land Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Craziest thing ever happend to you while  going to disney land Empty Re: Craziest thing ever happend to you while going to disney land

Post by Ninjaitachi Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Lol, Thats a lesson xD you coulda sold is on ebay for like 5k (5000) Lol
    starleygirl
    starleygirl

Infractions :

Craziest thing ever happend to you while  going to disney land Empty Re: Craziest thing ever happend to you while going to disney land

Post by starleygirl Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:45 pm

yes well i didnt know internt exsisted when i was 9 and well i couldnt keep the walllet Cool
    Ninjaitachi
    Ninjaitachi
    World Cazmo
    World Cazmo

Infractions :

Post by Ninjaitachi Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:55 pm

starleygirl wrote:yes well i didnt know internt exsisted when i was 9 and well i couldnt keep the walllet Cool

oh.
    starleygirl
    starleygirl

Infractions :

Post by starleygirl Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:49 am

DUR DUH DUR(say that very fast and low in a dumb LOW voice)
    Ninjaitachi
    Ninjaitachi
    World Cazmo
    World Cazmo

Infractions :

Post by Ninjaitachi Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Lol bounce
    starleygirl
    starleygirl

Infractions :

Post by starleygirl Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:44 pm

whats crazy in disney land

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:19 pm